TERMS & Conditions
. Deposit required for journeys over £30.00
All bookings must be approved, if not approved we will not send out a car
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you wish to book a specific vehicle such as a bus or wheelchair accessible vehicle please ensure you inform us in the ‘additional information’ box on the booking page, or ring our office.
Unless a full address and working contact number is provided we are unable to send a car.
To book online please read and accept our Terms & Conditions of Taxi Bookings below.
Terms & Conditions of Taxi Bookings
By using any of our services, you agree to the below listed terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use our services.
The follow terms apply to all journeys booked by any method – including by phone, smartphone app, email or website booking form.
- While bookings can be made through the website for immediate dispatch, please call the office to confirm possible waiting times if you are booking a taxi for straight away.
- It is your responsibility to plan your journey correctly and leave sufficient time to reach the destination according to the need to check-in for flights, catch a train or any other constraints you might have. Taxi Inverness recommends that absolutely all customers plan to arrive at their destination at least forty-five minutes in advance of any train, coach depature or airport check-in time.
- Taxi Inverness in no way agrees to any contract or commitment to deliver customers to prebooked connections, transport, dinner reservations, personal arrangements or medical appointments under any circumstances, and customers must take full responsibility for ensuring they are able to make such appointments on time. Taxi Inverness are unable to offer a refund for costs incurred due to lateness for any pre-arrangement in any circumstances. This applies to any journeys Taxi Inverness agrees to undertake (including both taxi and coach hires) and through any booking method, including by phone, smartphone app, email, or website booking form. For further information on why refunds are not issued, please see our FAQ.
- Lost property left in a Taxi Inverness vehicle will be returned to the Office.
- Lost Property not collected within 3 months of the journey becomes the property of Taxi Inverness who will arrange for disposal of the item.
- If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided to you, please contact the office by email. All complaints should be made in writing in order to ensure your issue is handled by the correct member of management.
- All telephone calls are recorded for monitoring purposes.
- These terms and conditions do not remove or affect your statutory rights.
If you require changes for a confirmed booking, please contact us directly.
Refund and Cancellation Policies:
- Any journey you wish to cancel in advance will be given a full refund, provided the cancellation is more than 24 hours before the booking.
- Any journey cancelled less than 24 hours before the booking will be refunded if the vehicle designated for your booking had not yet been dispatched on the journey. Most vehicles are dispatched between 5 and 45 minutes prior to the collection time, depending on the distance required for the driver to travel from our base in Inverness
- Refunds will be submitted electronically and the funds re-sent to the card used to pay for the journey. Refunds will normally take 3-5 working days to be processed.
Last updated 26/08/16